Please find the documents below for the Rowing Ireland AGM scheduled for the 26th March at 12:00 hours at Garda Boat Club, Islandbridge, Dublin.
The AGM will be preceded by the 2018 Fixtures Meeting at 11.00am. The purpose of the Fixtures Meeting is to agree the 2018 fixtures calendar and a representative from all interested clubs should attend.
The draft 2018 Fixtures Calendar which forms the agenda for this meeting can be found here.
Any queries regarding the meeting should be addressed to the Chair of the Domestic Events Committee, Lisa O’Callaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org
The AGM documents consist of:
- General Board Papers here
- Proposals to the AGM regarding the Rowing Rules and Constitution of Rowing Ireland here
- Irish Amateur Rowing Union 2016 Audited Accounts here
Please note the following:
- No copies of these documents will be available at the meeting. All attendees are encouraged to study the documents beforehand and bring copies as appropriate to the meeting.
- Any questions relating to the Audited Accounts should be forwarded to Dan Buckley, Treasurer, Rowing Ireland (at email@example.com) at least one week in advance of the meeting in order to ensure that answers to specific queries are available at the meeting.
- See Paragraph 4 of Page 3 of the General Board Papers regarding authorisation to vote at the AGM.