The Get Going…Get Rowing programme is looking for two new community coaches to take part in the programme: one to be based in Dublin and one in Cork.
The programme which started as a pilot scheme in 2014 has engaged 25,000 students rowing in 2017 with a successful transition to clubs for many. Due to programme expansion we are looking for enthusiast rowers to work part time with the initiative in Dublin and Cork.
What are the requirements:
- Are you enthusiast about rowing?
- Would you like to help growing our sport by giving teenagers the opportunity to row in school?
- Have you basic rowing skills?
- Do you have some free hours Monday-Friday 9am-3pm (Hours and days may be flexible according to the programme/applicants needs)?
- Can you be punctual and reliable?
What our coaches say about the role:
“As a college student, it’s a great way to have the money of a part time job while not having to work weekends, so that I can still row/train and be involved in the sport” Aoife
“I love this job, I get paid to coach a fantastic eager group of learners. There is great flexibility in the job which allows me to coach and manage the rest of life too! I highly recommend it if you love rowing, teaching and flexibility!” Mary
For more information please send an expression of interest detailing your availability and relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of interest is Friday 12th January 2018.