February 22-23 2014, Newry Canal
- The racing will consist of a time trial on each day.
- The second day of racing provides an opportunity for Rowing Ireland to see different combinations if appropriate
- Entries are to be made by filling out the entry form and emailing it to email@example.com by 5pm on 12th February. Please submit one entry form per club.
- Rowing Ireland is also inviting Universities to enter a maximum of one female and one male crew (either a pair or a coxed four) made up of athletes who are eligible for the World University Championships but who are not already part of this season’s trial process. These athletes will need to sign up when entering as above. Please click here for more details about this event.
- Payment, which is €20 and covers both days, must also be made to the Rowing Ireland office (tel: 021 – 743 4044) by the 19th February. Athletes who have not paid will not be allowed to race.
- Race numbers will be allocated at registration. If you lose your number, you will be charged €5.
- Parking passes will be issued IF REQUESTED once payment is received. The car park is opposite the Quays Shopping Centre. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a pass once paid up.
- Showers will be available at the Sports Centre, postcode BT35 8TR.
- Rowing Ireland will not take responsibility for any lost or damaged personal items brought to the trial.
- Lightweight weights are 74kgs for men and 61kgs for women. (If you do not want to be considered for a crew boat this season you may weigh in at 74.5kgs for men and 62kgs for women.)
- Please email email@example.com if you think you should be on the trials list and your name is missing or if your details are incorrect
- Anyone unable to race trials for medical reasons but who still wants to be considered for a team this season must send a medical note from a GP or other relevant practitioner to firstname.lastname@example.org before the event or submit a note on the day
All coaches will be given jobs and we thank you in advance for your support. Please could all coaches bring megaphones and stopwatches.
Further information on the Trialling Process is available here