Please find updated information regarding this weekend’s time trial at the NRC. We are currently monitoring the weekend’s forecast. Final confirmation, racing times etc., will be published on Thursday.
Friday 11th November
- NRC will be open from 3:30 pm – 7:00 pm for crews that wish to arrive, and rig boats . (No access to NRC grounds before this time).
- Boats are to be rigged outside the grounds of the NRC
- NRC will close at 7:00 pm
- Boats can be stored on the racks provided in the compound area of the NRC and must be held there immediately after rigging and training sessions (Oars may be left under these racks if required).
Saturday 12th November
- NRC will open from 8:00 am
- Anyone arriving with boats on Saturday morning is asked to rig boats outside the compound and bring their boat/oars into the compound for their allocated racing time.
- Weight check from 8:00 am approx. (subject to race time confirmation)
- Lake will not be open for a pre-paddle
- The time trial will begin at approx 10:00 am (subject to confirmation). After a final weather inspection, race time and safety briefing will be published on Thursday afternoon.
- Communication will be sent to club coaches via email regarding results and the plan for Sunday later on Saturday evening.
- The lake will be open between 3:00 pm – 4:45 pm for training on Saturday, subject to the trial start time. (Again, boats can be left on allocated racks in the compound).
- NRC will close at 5:15 pm
Sunday 13th November
- Coaches will be informed of the NRC opening time and race start time on Saturday evening via email.
- If coaches need to scratch crews from racing, this must be done by 12 pm on Friday.
- Boats can be stored on outdoor racks within the NRC compound. Boat ties will not be provided and are up to each individual to have to secure boats onto racks.
- It will be the responsibility of the rower/club to ensure individual boats are insured.
- A further update will be published on Thursday