Shandon Masters Regatta Update

Shandon Masters Regatta Update

9th August 2019

Shandon Masters Regatta has been postponed until Sunday.

Shandon Masters Regatta Committee, “Unfortunately, due to the current forecast showing high winds with gusts up to 70 kph on Saturday Shandon Boat Club have no option but to postpone the Masters Regatta until Sunday. We appreciate and apologize that this is short notice and may not suit everyone. However, the safety of the competitors and volunteers, especially on the water, is our number one concern.”

Main Sponsors:

Business Suppliers: