This is a reminder to all clubs that this is the last week for applications for the Sport for All fund. The deadline is on Friday the 26th of August. We are encouraging as many clubs as possible to apply for this fund.
As part of Dormant Accounts Funding 2022, Sport Ireland are making funding available directly to clubs. This fund offers every club affiliated with a Sport Ireland recognised National Governing Body an opportunity to provide inclusive opportunities for participation for people with a disability. It will provide funding supports for local clubs to connect in a meaningful way with their community, potentially even building the club’s own community over time through the inclusion of people with a disability in all club activities.
With this in mind we, Rowing Ireland , are asking clubs to apply for funding under this initiative.
Clubs can apply for funding for:
- Disability Supports Education & Training.
- Disability Supports Programme Activation and Delivery.
- Disability Supports Small Scale Equipment and Infrastructure.
A minimum application amount of €1,000 and maximum application amount of €5,000 is available for clubs to apply for.
The funding will be distributed to clubs through an open and transparent application process administered by Rowing Ireland .
We, Rowing Ireland , do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified or where there is a legal requirement. The minimum amount of personal information is shared with Sport Ireland for the purposes of administering the fund.
Essential criteria for clubs applying for funding:
- Club safeguarding statement in place.
- Club children’s officer in place.
- Coaches and volunteers who work with underage individuals/teams and vulnerable adults Garda Vetted.
Please note that all funding applications must specifically adhere to one or more of the below:
- Disability specific training and education.
- To initiate or expand a disability specific programme or project.
- Small scale infrastructure to support a disability specific programme or project.
For any club looking to apply for this fund, please use the link HERE