Guidance documents for clubs and coaches.
- User Guide (best place to start)
- Under 18s consent form
- Adult consent form
- Master checklist
- Course Conditions (could be added to your website to save printing)
Illustrated module guides for coaches, which are for preparation and delivery of each module and can be printed as required. For best quality photos print in colour.
- Module 1. Introduction & ergometer
- Module 2. Safety & basics in boat/erg
- Module 3. Launching & landing
- Module 4. Sequence from finish
- Module 5. Sequence from catch
- Module 6. Feathering etc.
- Modules 7 & 8. Crew skills
- Modules 9 & 10. Boatmanship
- Modules 11 & 12. Celebration event
Beware if printing several modules that the full set contains 36 sides of A4, but you can print all modules together from the pdf below on 20 pages or 10 if double sided. The text is smaller to read, so avoid draft printing.
Passport for rowers. This is a small printed booklet for each new rower. A copy is shown, but we urge you to use the printed copies as it is hard to print from pdf to create a durable quality document for rowers to keep and use in future.
Copies of the Passport can be posted to Club Secretaries on request.
Please report any errors with the links on this page to the RI office
Back to full information on the Start Rowing system