Please find a list of U23 athletes invited to complete 2k erg testing at the NRC on June 12th. Water trials will commence on June 15th. Invitation to the water trials will be subject to 2k performances. Information regarding start times etc will be communicated closer to the time.
U19 athletes will carry out 2k erg testing at their clubs on June 22nd unless otherwise communicated. The on-water trial will be from June 26th-30th, weather dependant.
- The support of club coaches to help assist in the running of the trials is welcomed
- Progression to the water trials will be confirmed after the 2k erg test
- U23s who are currently part of the senior a squad may be included in testing
- Any individual who believes their 2k performance is competitive enough to be considered for the world’s squad must complete the test in the presence of their coach on the same date. The coach must record the 2k and send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A coxing nomination form for U19 & U23 will be published soon
- Clubs will be asked to support their athletes by providing crew boats