The organising committee for the Rowing Ireland 1K Classic Regatta is currently monitoring the
weather for Saturday. The committee are in contact with MET Eireann and have been informed that
an accurate high-resolution forecast for Saturday will not be available until Thursday morning. The
committee will meet at 11 am Thursday morning to consider the latest forecast and make a decision
on running of the event. The priority for the committee is to be able to run a safe and fair
competition for all entrants.

A final decision on the running of this event will be communicated to all
clubs, on our website and on all our social media channels by midday on Thursday the 29th of July.