Friday 17th February
- NRC will be open from 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm for crews that wish to arrive and rig boats. (No access to NRC grounds before this time). Training on the lake will be subject to weather conditions.
- NRC will close at 7:00 pm sharp
- Boats can be stored on the racks provided in the compound area of the NRC and must be held there immediately after rigging and training sessions (Oars may be left under these racks if required).
Saturday 18th of February
- NRC will open from 7:00 am
- Anyone arriving with boats on Saturday morning is asked to rig boats outside the compound and bring their boat/oars into the compound for their allocated racing time.
- Lake will not be open for a pre-paddle
- 6k Time trial will be at 9:00 am, subject to final weather inspection on Saturday morning
- Weight check from 7:00 am approx. (subject to race time confirmation)
- Saturdays evening racing format will be confirmed after the morning race
- Communication will be sent to club coaches via email regarding results and the plan for Sunday later on Saturday evening.
Sunday 19th February
- Coaches will be informed of the NRC opening time and race start time on Saturday evening via email.
- Based on current weather conditions, flexibility around the racing format over the weekend will be appreciated
- This weekend will involve long distance racing in possibly challenging conditions. It is the responsibility of each club coach to ensure their athletes are of an acceptable standard to race in the expected conditions.
- If coaches need to scratch crews from racing, this must be done by 12 pm on Friday, after which the final time table will be published.
- Boats can be stored on outdoor racks within the NRC compound. Boat ties will not be provided and are up to each individual to have to secure boats onto racks.
- It will be the responsibility of the rower/club to ensure individual boats are insured.
- All rowers must wear their club one pieces for all races.
- Clubs are asked to support their rowers by providing an adequate amount of doubles pairs and fours. Unfortunately, if clubs do not support their athlete further progression cannot be guaranteed. If you have not confirmed if you are bringing a boat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org