After consulting with numerous clubs around the country, taking into account clubs preparations for Championships over the next 2 weeks. The Majority of clubs have come back to say they would prefer to run the Homes Trial this Sunday 2nd July weather permitting.

After checking numerous forecasts it looks like we have a window of decent weather from 10.30am until 2pm on Sunday so we will move ahead with the scheduled Trial.

We hope to run this trial as fairly as possible for all athletes involved so we ask that everyone makes the trial on time( please take into account the earlier start of 10.30am) and that coaches help with numerous tasks of launch driving/ timing etc.

Plan A for the trial is to run timed heats with the fastest 6 boats moving onto the Finals. Homes selections will be made from Final race times ONLY.

Plan B If the weather takes a turn and we only have a window to run the heats, the fastest times from the heats will go forward for Homes selection.

Any queries on the above please contact Team Manager

Attached is a Google link to the Homes Trial Draw. Any queries on the trial draw please contact Derek at