A reminder that Rowing Ireland is running seven Introduction to Coaching Courses in October and November at:
- Portora Boat Club – 21th October
- Athlone Boat Club – 29th October
- Carlow Rowing Club – 4th November
- Methodist College BC – 11th November
- Enniskillen Royal Boat Club – 25th November
- Loughros Point Rowing Club – 25th November
- Shannon Rowing Club – date TBA
The introductory coaching course is suitable for beginner coaches and parents wanting to get involved with helping in the club. Also, juniors and students aged 16+ with some rowing experience, but no coaching experience, will benefit from this course. At the end of the course, you will be able to assist club coaches on the water and in the gym.
On the course we introduce coaching methods, rowing technique, safety and
welfare awareness, communication, and session planning. The cost for the
course is €80.
For more details and to register for the course see HERE
IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO RUN A COURSE IN YOUR AREA, PLEASE EMAIL
Gerry at email@example.com