Rowing Ireland is planning on running a Level One Coaching Course in Belfast over several weekends in May and June. The course will include full day modules on:
Sunday, 15 May.
Sunday, 22 May
Sunday, 12 June.
Topics covered include:
- Coach & Athlete Characteristics & Setting the Right Environment.
- Effective Communication, Goal Setting & Training Programs.
- Coaching Skills, Best Practice & Training Diaries.
- Technical Overview, Common Mistakes & Drills.
- Nutrition & Hydration.
- Strength & Conditioning Theory.
- Safety considerations in your own club.
There will be written assignments to be completed in your own time and a couple of online zoom modules to attend in the evening during the month. In total there is approximately 30hours of engagement. The course cost is €320.
More details on who is suitable for the course and the registration form can be found HERE.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com