The November High-Performance trial is scheduled to take place this weekend at the National Rowing Centre. We are closely monitoring the weather conditions, and based on the current forecasts, we are planning to have an early start on Saturday morning and will make a call tomorrow on Sunday’s racing.

We appreciate your understanding and flexibility in case there are any alterations to the schedule due to weather conditions. Your cooperation is crucial in ensuring a successful and safe HP trial event.

If you plan to remove any crews please do so before tomorrow at 12pm. Further information and race schedules will be emailed to coaches.

If you have any inquiries or concerns, please contact Leah at