Based at the Queen’s Boat House, the Rowing Development Coach will play an active role in the design, development and delivery of Junior HP Pathway program and will support the Head Coach and Rowing Development Officer in the provision of Coaching to the wider club membership. The post is available for 1 year, in the first instance, and subject to continuity of funding may be extended.
Fixed term contract posts are available for the stated period in the first instance but in particular circumstances may be renewed or made permanent subject to availability of funding.
At Queen’s our people are at the heart of everything we do. As a staff member you will become part of a vibrant organisational culture, which will provide you with the opportunity to achieve your full potential and enhance your career through a continuous focus on learning and development.
- Great terms & conditions
- Pension schemes
- Flexible working by enabling you to design your working week in collaboration with your manager through a blend of remote and office working
- Family-friendly initiatives
- Career development opportunities
- Support for health & mental wellbeing
- Generous holiday entitlement (made up of 23 days annual leave, 10 closure days and 9 bank holidays).
To find out more and apply on line click the link below: