The second Shandon Head of The River will take place tomorrow, January 28th with 147 crews entered from around the country.
There are three races;
- Head 1 – 10:30 for Men’s Eights and Women’s fours and quads,
- Head 2 – 11:30 for Men’s and Women’s J14/15 Octs and Quads
- Head 3 – 14:30 Women’s Eights and Men’s fours and quads
Fabulous medals will be awarded to the fastest eight and four/quad in each race.
Provisional results will be available at the following links:
- Head 1 www.raceclocker.com/ca260056
- Head 2 (Rolling) www.raceclocker.com/88aa7074
- Head 3 www.raceclocker.com/cdb2f8e9
Results are provisional until declared official.
Food will be available throughout the day at the club, hot soup, teas and coffees, as well as baked goods and other savoury and sweet snacks. Bad Boys BBQ and Knockout Pizza will also have food stands. Queen B Athletics will have a pop-up shop at the club for the day.