Friday 20th April
- NRC will be open from 4:00pm – 6:00 pm for crews to pre paddle . (No access to NRC grounds before this time). Training on the lake will be subject to weather conditions.
- NRC will close at 7:00 pm sharp
- Boats can be stored on the racks provided in the compound area of the NRC and must be held there immediately after rigging and training sessions (Oars may be left under these racks if required).
Saturday 21st April
- NRC will open from 7:00 am
- Anyone arriving with boats on Saturday morning is asked to rig boats outside the compound and bring their boat/oars into the compound for their allocated racing time.
- Lake will not be open for a pre-paddle
- Racing will start from 9:00 am confirmation, and race order will be distributed on Friday
- Weight check from 7:00 am approx. (subject to race time confirmation)
- Saturdays evening racing format will be confirmed after the morning race
- Communication will be sent to club coaches via email regarding results and the plan for Sunday later on Saturday evening.
Sunday 22nd April
- Coaches will be informed of the NRC opening time and race start time on Saturday evening via email.
- If coaches need to scratch crews from racing, this must be done by 12 pm on Friday, after which the final time table will be published.
- Please note that progression from race to race is subject to results and other data at the discretion of the HPD and head coaches.
- Boats can be stored on outdoor racks within the NRC compound. Boat ties will not be provided and are up to each individual to have to secure boats onto racks.
- All rowers must wear their club one piece for all races.