Bann Head of the River was due to take place on this Saturday 23rd October. Unfortunately it has been postponed until a later date. 

High winds are forecast and the organising Committee feel the event could not be run safely. Bann Rowing Club would like to thank all those who entered and look forward to your support again in the near future.