November Erg Monitoring
Well done to all athletes that completed the October trials last weekend at the NRC.
November erg monitoring for non-NRC based athletes is to be carried out between November 6th-9th.
Testing must be carried out over two consecutive days in this four day period, following the format below.
- DAY 1 AM: 100m + 500m at open rate – A 20 minute break should be taken between the 100m and 500m. Time to be recorded.
- DAY 1 PM: 6k (3k for adaptive) at open rate – Time to be recorded.
- DAY 2 PM: 30 minutes at open rate – Meters to be recorded.
Erg scores should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 9th.
Coaches, please take note of the timing format required in the attached Excel. Please follow the example for each section attached.
The November time trial will be held at the NRC on the 11th and 12th. This trial will be invitation only and a list will be published in the coming days.
- Athletes are invited to attend this 6k (Adaptive 3k) time trial in 1x or 2- on both days – Lightweights in sculling boats only.
- In some cases, athletes may be asked to move into crew boats on day 2 if deemed appropriate by the HPD. This will be communicated to clubs and individuals after racing on day 1.