HP Trials Update

Unfortunately, due to the poor weather forecast, the decision has been made to cancel the high-performance trials scheduled for this Saturday 

We still hope to have a time trial on Sunday and a decision will be made tomorrow morning when a more detailed forecast is available 

If you have any questions please contact leah@rowingireland.ie