A reminder that Rowing Ireland Coaching is running 5 Introduction to Coaching Courses in November.
- Fermoy, evening course, 15th & 17th November – THIS COURSE IS NOW FULL
- Graignamanagh, full day on Saturday, 26th November.
- Limerick, evening of Friday, 25th & morning of Saturday, 26th November.
- Killarney full day, Saturday, 26th November.
- Dublin full day, Saturday, 10 December.
The introductory coaching course is suitable for beginner coaches and parents wanting to get involved with helping in the club. Also, juniors and students aged 16+ with some rowing experience, but no coaching experience, will benefit from this course. At the end of the course, you will be able to assist club coaches on the water and in the gym.
On the course we introduce coaching methods, rowing technique, safety and welfare awareness, communication, and session planning. The cost for the course is €80.
For more details and to register for the course see HERE
Note that you must be a member of Rowing Ireland through your club to register for the course.