Unfortunately, due to the poor weather forecast this weekend and with long term weather forecasts also uncertain, the decision has been taken to cancel this weekends trial in the interest of safety.

An update on further erg monitoring and trialling will be published in the coming days. 

If you have any queries, please get in touch with michael.orourke@rowingireland.ie