The Irish Indoor Provinces Competition will be held in University of Limerick Arena by RowFit, supported by Rowing Ireland on 20th November 2021. Please see message below from organiser Joe Cantillon of Rowfit.ie
I’ll try to keep this brief:
- PIRC will go ahead on Saturday 20th November 2021 as planned.
- We are following the HSE & Governmental requirements (see below) as laid out for 22nd October 2021. These are like the requirements for regattas that your athletes are already used to.
- Please bear with us and we will have a safe successful event.
If you choose to enter or attend, there are some COVID-19 related restrictions in place so here’s the plan:
- If you are over 18 and wish to attend, you must be prepared to show and have scanned your COVID-19 vaccination certificate (or proof of recovery within the previous six months).
Children under 18 who are attending with an adult do not need proof of vaccination or recovery.
- People under 18 who are alone must be prepared to show vaccination certs or proof of immunity. (We request that nobody under 18 attend our events without adult supervision)
- The Event Rules, Terms & Conditions are available here
- Masks must be worn by everyone who is not warming up/racing/recovering from racing.
- Individual Entries:
- Entries may not be made on the day: ENTER here
- On arrival, please queue for access to the Registration area. (Bring a jacket). We will scan your cert and provide you with a Tyvek wristband for ease of access thereafter.
- After receiving your wristband, you may proceed to the registration desk and join the socially distanced queue to pick up your Start Card(s).
- Group Entries:
- A group entry may be submitted using the Group Entry Form downloadable here; The group must nominate a Coordinator who will act as their Covid Officer & Contact
- Each individual to be provided with the Rowing Ireland Individual Return to Sport Declaration Form (Covid 1 form)
- After they have been completed and returned to the Coordinator; The Coordinator will complete a Rowing Ireland Club Return To Sport Declaration form (Covid 2 form)
- To ease processing on arrival the Coordinator (or nominee) should arrive at the entrance before their group, get their Cert Checked and present the Covid 2 form for the group to Registration. They will receive the Team Pack containing the Time/Start Cards for everyone on the Group Entry along with the Tyvek wristbands which on wearing show vaccination & guideline compliance by the group. The Group may not enter until they have their wristbands or Vaccination Cert checked.
- Our Safety Plan is available here: https://www.iirc.ie/safety-plan/
- Please observe the social distancing which we have all learned and practiced over the last 18 months.
Thanks for your cooperation,