We are running this module as a stand alone day’s training on Saturday, December 16th at the UCD High Performance gym in Belfield, Dublin.
Course topics include:
- Fundamental Strength Training Principles.
- Understanding the Biomechanics of Human Strength.
- Effective Warm-Up and Cool-Down Strategies.
- Proper Stretching Techniques
- Injury Prevention Strategies
The course is an opportunity for individuals who may have missed this segment in their Level One course to fulfil the requirements.
The course is an opportunity for coaches who have not yet taken their Level One course to become more proficient in this area.
The cost for this full day course is €60.
Please register your interest HERE and we will be in touch.