The Reconvened AGM 2020 and EGM 2021 was held on Zoom on Wednesday 17th February 2021 at 7:30 pm.
Please see the minutes from the meeting in the Download Section below.
The following are the agreed changes;
1) Delegate setting the Domestic Events calendar 2021 and the Location of the Irish Rowing Championship Regattas to the Domestic Events Committee and Board of Rowing Ireland.
2) Allow 2020 Novices compete in the 2021 Novice Championships.
3) Hold a one off Junior 19 Championships for 2020 Juniors, who missed out on their Championships last year.
4) Suspend the Championship Extinction rule.
5) Extend the closing date for Championships to two weeks.
These are temporary rule changes that only apply to the 2021 Regatta Season.
The board believe that these changes will give more certainty to Clubs, Coaches and Athletes while giving Rowing Ireland the flexibility to quickly respond to the changing Public Health advice.