Rowing Ireland are hosting a club governance week from the 23rd March to the 31st March.
As part of Rowing Ireland’s strategy to support and assist in building safe, strong, and resilient clubs we are delighted to be able to offer our clubs a number of governance and safety-related webinars and programs designed to enhance the way our affiliated clubs operate.
The program will be delivered by experts in the field of Governance and Insurance, we encourage our clubs to sign up for these webinars that Rowing Ireland is offering free of charge. The webinars are tailored towards supporting safe, progressive, and successful rowing clubs.
- 23rd March – Offshore Rowing Safety Presentations – (Webinar) (Robert Dunne RI Safety Advisory Committee)
- 24th March – Good Club Governance with Sarah O’ Shea – (Webinar) (Sarah O’ Shea SOS consultancy)
- 26th March
- Launch of the new Rowing Ireland ‘IROW‘ Accident/Incident Report Form,
- 2nd addition of Rowing Ireland safety bulletin (RI Safety Advisory Committee)
- 29th March – Rowing Cub Safety Statement (Webinar) (Pat Kiely chair RI safety Advisory Committee, RI Club Support Officer)
- 31st March – Club Insurance with Nathan Matthews BA Hons, CIP (of Arachas insurance brokers, providers of Rowing Ireland members insurance scheme).
Registration for these events will be advertised on the Rowing Ireland website in the coming days. We would encourage all clubs to attend so they can benefit from the expertise of the presenters.
Questions for the Insurance webinar should be forwarded beforehand to email@example.com so the presenter can focus the presentation on relevant subjects for Rowing Clubs.
Access to all events is free to all Rowing Ireland affiliated clubs, just register online for this opportunity for your club