Unfortunately, due to the poor weather forecast this weekend and with long term weather forecasts also uncertain, the decision has been taken to cancel trials in the interest of safety.

The next trial date will be in November, held on the 12th and 13th, and further selection criteria will be announced in the near future.

If you have any queries, please get in touch with michael.orourke@rowingireland.ie