This Sundays trial will follow the following format:
AM: 3k time trial
PM: 2k lane racing
A start list for Sundays 3k can be found below
- The NRC will be open from 1:00 pm-6:00pm on Saturday for boat drop off and rigging.
- Weather permitting, the lake will be open from 2:00pm – 4:00pm on Saturday for training on the course.
- Racing will begin at 8:30 on Sunday Morning.
- The NRC will open from 6:00 am for weight-ins. Lightweights are asked to study the body weight requirements
- There will be no pre-paddle on Sunday morning.
- Athletes are required to wear club one piece during both races and use club-coloured blades
- Coaches are reminded that athletes may face challenging weather conditions \ and should be of a standard suitable to handle these conditions
- Please note that progression from race to race is subject to results and other data at the discretion of the HPD and head coaches.
If you have any further questions regarding trails please contact email@example.com