Due to the poor weather forecast, the on-water trial scheduled for Saturday the 10th of February has been cancelled.

An update on Sundays racing will be published on the website tomorrow.

The NRC will be open on Saturday between 3-6pm for boats to be rigged in preparation for Sunday.

If you have any further questions regarding trails please contact michael.orourke@rowingireland.ie