Queen’s University Belfast are currently recruiting for the post of Rowing Development Officer.
The post holder will be responsible for assisting with the development of all aspects of Rowing at Queen’s University Belfast. These responsibilities include assisting in the delivery of a Rowing Development Plan to include coaching, performance, development, participation, administrative, maintenance, and recruitment led activities. The candidate will work with the Head Coach with tasks aligned to the outworking’s of the Rowing Academy Working Group and in partnership with QUB Rowing Clubs, Students’ Union, Queen’s Sport, National Governing Bodies and Rowing Alumni.
The successful candidate must have, and your application should clearly demonstrate you have:
- Relevant academic/vocational qualifications at ONC/OND, A Levels, NVQ level 3.
- A minimum of 3 years’ sports-related experience in a paid or voluntary capacity, ideally in a range of environments including schools/clubs/community/third level settings.
- Experience of involvement in Rowing club activity within a university or third level sector.
- Current clean UK driving license and use of a car.
- Qualified to drive a coaching launch (Level 2 power boat from RYA).
For more details on the position have a look at the Queen’s University Belfast website HERE
Apply for the role HERE