The Annual General Meeting will be held in accordance with the Articles of Association on Wednesday 15th September 2021 at 7.30pm on Zoom.
Each Club shall pay to the Ulster Branch a subscription of £25.00 and in each succeeding year an annual subscription of £25.00 each, such subscription to be paid to the Honorary Treasurer of the Ulster Branch not later than the commencement of the Annual General Meeting. Any Club which has not paid its subscription for the succeeding year by the commencement of the AGM shall forfeit its voting rights at this AGM and shall cease to be a member of the Ulster Branch until such time as all arrears of subscriptions are paid to the Honorary Treasurer of the Ulster Branch.
The official representative of each club must be a bona fide member of that club and at the AGM shall be entitled to one vote. Further reports will follow when available, along with a Zoom meeting invitation. They will be sent to the latest representative on record for each club. Clubs wishing to register a different rep for this meeting should contact the branch.
- List of those present and apologies.
- Housekeeping rules for Zoom meeting.
- Receive minutes of last Annual General Meeting held on the 30th of June 2020.
- Receive the Report of the Ulster Branch Committee and make such orders with regard to the same as seems proper to the Ulster Branch.
- Receive the Balance Sheet and the Income and Expenditure Account for the 12 months preceding 31st December together with the Auditor’s Report on them and make such orders with regard to the same as seems proper to the Ulster Branch.
- Elect the Chairman, the Vice-Chairman, the Honorary Secretary and the Honorary Treasurer of the Ulster Branch Committee.
- Appointment of an Auditor for the next succeeding year.
- Consider any resolution submitted in accordance with Section 25.
- Consider any other business at the discretion of the Chairman.