Unfortunately, due to the poor weather forecast this weekend and with long term weather forecasts for next week also looking uncertain, the decision has been taken to cancel trials in the interest of safety.

The next trial date and selection criteria will be announced in the near future.

If you have any queries, please contact michael.orourke@rowingireland.ie