Rowing Ireland’s Pathway College, Queen’s University Belfast have opened their application window for their Elite Athlete Program and Rowing Academy Bursaries for the 2023-24 academic year.
Elite Athlete Program
- Academic Flexibility in line with the University’s policies.
- Individual Academic and Sports Mentoring.
- Personalised Strength and Conditioning support.
- Contribution towards University fees (tier 1 only) paid on their behalf.
- Contribution towards Accommodation and/or Travel costs (up to £3,000 p/a).
- Complimentary membership to Queen’s sports indoor and outdoor facilities (£250 p/a).
- Contribution towards recognised national and international competitions (up to £500 p/a).
- Sports Medicine / Physiotherapy support.
- Branded High Performance Sports Clothing.
- Food / Nutritional Supplements on a needs analysis.
- Technical coaching/workshops with highly qualified personnel.
- Opportunity to avail of Queen’s Sport Activity Courses and Class Programme, including yoga, pilates, etc.
- Degree Plus Accreditation (Route A) upon full completion of Academy Programme.
Rowing Academy Bursaries
- up to £1500 in financial support available per annum
- Bronze: £300, Silver: £700, Gold: £1,500
- S&C, medical and sports psychology support
- bespoke clothing range
For more information on the scholarships go to the Queen’s Performance Sport website
Application link HERE